(near the tennis courts, South of the Missouri History Museum)
Friday, Sept. 26 - Gates open 5-10:30pm
Saturday, Sept. 27 - Gates open 8:45am-6pm
The St. Louis Scottish Games Corporation
- The St. Louis Scottish Games is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization founded in 2000 and incorporated in the State of Missouri.
- The purposes of SLSG are educational, cultural, charitable, and philanthropic. The organizational objectives are to foster and encourage open exchange of cultural, educational, and recreational concepts and pursuits between those with an interest in the culture and heritage of Scotland and others in the Greater St. Louis area.
- The SLSG organization shall plan, develop, and operate Scottish Games, Festivals, and cultural events in the Greater St. Louis area.
- The beneficiaries of the St. Louis Scottish Games are typically selected from local organizations in need, with the number depending on net proceeds. For example, in past years, St Louis Scottish Games sponsored history and music concerts in several local school districts, provided free admission tickets to several local children's organizations, and made a donation to the St Louis Firemen which was used to purchase needed life-saving equipment.
- Chairman - Jim McLaren
- Treasurer - Anne McLaren
- Vice Chairman - Turk Lewis
- Director - Dave Hill
- Director - Dave Massey
- Director - Bill Nicoll
- Director - Carrie Sutherland
Committee Chairs and Key Members
The following people are the Chairs of the Committees (bolded) or key members for the respective areas. If you would like to work on a particular Committee, or just find out more about what is involved, then either contact the SLSG or the Chair using the information below.
- Admission Gate - Elisabeth Belcastro
- Animals and Birds - Doreen Beckman
- Athletics - Charlie Rivers & Scott Runnels
- Beer Sales - Jeff Papin
- British Car Show - Dave Massey
- Ceremonies - Jeff Campbell
- Children's Activities - Cathy Heineman
- Clans & Associations - Geoff Chaboude
- Entertainment/Sound - Diane McCullogh
- Equip & Needs: Database - Patricia McRoberts
- Equip & Needs: Site - Gordon McRoberts
- Facilities & Site Support - Turk Lewis
- Field Ops: Power - Peter Martin
- Field Ops: Set-up - Kirt Beckman
- Finance - Anne McLaren
- Fundraising - Jim McLaren
- Highland Dancing - Sandra Brown
- Highland Dancing Ops - Tracy Herold
- History. Genealogy - Wendy Blanton
- Insurance - Turk Lewis
- Grant Applications - Anne McLaren
- Medical - John Daniels, RN
- Merchandising - Stuart McLaren
- Operations Support - Bill Nicoll
- Photographs - Janey Brewen
- Piping & Drumming - Dave Massey
- (314) 821-1286 Phone - Dave Hill
- Program - David Lewis
- Public Affairs - Mark I. Sutherland
- Team Secretary - Jen Nicoll
- Vendors - Carrie Sutherland
The St. Louis Scottish Games is a member of the Association of Scottish Games and Festivals (ASGF).